pursuant to Art. 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Italian Personal Data Protection Code), Doreca S.p.A. informs you of the following.
Any personal information, including sensitive personal data, you provide will be processed by Doreca S.r.l. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) for the following purposes:
– selection of personnel aiming at the prospective establishment of an employment relationship with the Company, its subsidiaries or controlling companies;
– creation of a database of CVs of those candidates involved in the personnel research and selection process aiming at their prospective employment in the Company, its subsidiaries or controlling companies.
Personal data you provide will be processed using both electronic and computerised instruments and paper supports and, anyway, applying the logic and forms of organisation deemed to be strictly necessary to attain the abovementioned purposes.
We also inform you that, once processed, your personal data may be disclosed, to the extent strictly necessary to attain the abovementioned purposes, to: consulting companies /independent consultants entrusted with personnel selection on behalf of the Company; subsidiaries of the Company; executives, middle managers and office staff entrusted by the Company with administrative and personnel management tasks; internal management and supervisory bodies; data processors and other persons in charge of the processing, who may come to acquire knowledge thereof in the performance of their functions.
Acquired data and, anyway, any sensitive personal information will be stored for no longer than it is necessary to attain the abovementioned purposes.
Collected personal data will not be disclosed.
Consistently with applicable legislation, the Company may also need to require you further personal information and process it accordingly.
Provision of the abovementioned data is discretionary, but any refusal to provide the required information may result in the impossibility to examine your job application and include your name in the list of candidates, whose situation will be examined in the view of a potential hiring.
In relation to the aforesaid processing of data, you are entitled to exercise all the rights set out by art. 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30.6.2003, that is transcribed below for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
Art. 7 – Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the following rights:
- a) to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) to obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The aforesaid rights can be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller, as indicated below without formalities, also by means of proxies and powers of attorney. If, as a result of a request, the existence of data concerning the data subject is not confirmed, a fee may be charged for the expenses, but not exceeding the actual costs.
The Data Controller of the personal data is Doreca S.p.A. via Raffaele Costi 90 – 00155 Rome.
Any request concerning the personal data processed by the Company may be sent to this latter at the Company’s registered office by registered letter or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.